cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin account log in

Chrismc1962
Joining in

I not log in to My Virgin account because still shows my old Virgin account number, it will not let me register because my email already exists. I have spoken to the Customer “NO” service department, they said it would be rectified in 48 hours that was 21 days ago can anyone help please.

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chrismc1962 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to get resolve your concerns with your My Virgin Media showing your older account. 

We can migrate the log in details to a new account with the same named account holder, and this is also possible with our Virgin mail address so long as the email is still active and not deactivated when disconnecting a broadband account it was registered to. 

Just to confirm, if the email you're using is Virgin owned, how long ago was your previous account disconnected? If it is the case that this has just been a home move transfer then there should be no issues in migrating. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I didn’t move address I just cancelled one account and took out a new one both with Virgin, apparently this is virgins policy rather than offering a better deal to a customer of over 8 years……My email is an old Sky email with yahoo…[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] my old account was cancelled on 16/11 and I have been trying to access my new account since then. 

Regards,

Chris McGrath 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hello Chrismc1962.

I can look into the possibility of gaining access to the account for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi please go ahead and send a private message 

Regrds,

Chris