cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Equipment Return: Difficulties Booking Doorstep Collection

Bignath1991
Joining in

Hello, I am reaching out to seek urgent assistance with a matter regarding the return of Virgin Media equipment (Hub 3).

I made the decision to leave Virgin Media by the end of March 2024, and I promptly received the returns box and packed the required Hub3 and cables to send back. As someone with mobility disabilities, it's challenging for me to access my nearest Yodel drop-off point. Therefore, I've been trying diligently to book a doorstep collection for the return since the end of March, but unfortunately, I've encountered numerous obstacles in this process.

Despite my efforts through phoning customer support and using online chat, I've received conflicting information regarding the possibility of arranging a doorstep collection.

Some representatives have informed me that doorstep collections are not available, while others have assured me that the collection has been booked. However, I have not received any further communication or confirmation regarding a possible collection date or time.

I would greatly appreciate please any support with in facilitating this process for me.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bignath1991 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your return, and thank you so much again for reaching out. I'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message and see what we can arrange for you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.