cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Failed Error Code: FSB50

spacecowboy831
On our wavelength

Hi, I have been getting a login Failed error FSB50

Since Friday I am now unable to login to my virgin media I am not able tow view my emails through webmail or Outlook. 

Outlook is requesting a password which I cant reset because I cant login.

I am sick of Virgin Media amateur problems. 

Just to pre-warn you Virgin media should you see this No Login to my online account means no access to Bills. Not being able to change my outlook password because I cant login to my account means no emails, No emails means No Bills. You have to the 12th December (my next payment due date) to put it right I won't pay for what I cant see.

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @spacecowboy831 

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you are getting this error when logging into your online account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try logging into the self-care account via an alternative browser, or after clearing cache on the browser you're using?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

spacecowboy831
On our wavelength

I am try to login to My virgin media. I get to the email page click next when I get the error on 3 different browsers 2 different computers. I have even tried it on 2 different computers and are experiencing the same problem 

Hi spacecowboy831, 

Thanks for coming back and updating us on this. This is something we'll need to take a closer look at for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Chippy8
Joining in

Hi Cowboy, did you manage to resolve this as I have exactly the same FSB50 error? Thanks Chippy

Hey Chippy8, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Have you tried using a another browser / device?

I would also try logging in via Chrome and make sure everything is fully updated. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?