cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

jc001g6101
Tuning in

My current contract is due to end 25th May. I received an email Thursday from virgin about renewing my contract, unfortunately the link goes to an unavailable page. Tried to phone virgin and talk to an agent as well as chat to them without any success. Any way a moderator can contact me and resend the email with a working link, to see if it is worth continuing or not. 

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jc001g6101 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your renewal link is not working ☹.

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookie?

Also trying on another browser by copying and pasting the link either on Google or an private browser such as incognito mode?

Have you tried signing into the app or our online website to see if you can renew from there?

Are you able to provide us with a screenshot of any errors which may appear whilst trying the link?  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See what offers show on my vm account area but also do a compare for new custers and else where 

Hi, I tried all what you mentioned as well as go on the app for upgrades etc and it still doesn’t let me in.still the same opps message. Tried both android and apple browsers 

thanks 

Jeff

Provide photos of it

IMG_0045.png

jc001g6101
Tuning in

IMG_2288.jpeg

jc001g6101
Tuning in

I received the email, click on the button to see what the offer is and get the error message above. 

Thank you for that. Are you able to try an access the page by going through your online account?

^Martin

Look at the above screen shots no it seems as they have already said no and prove it above unless they need to try oin private mode on there browser