cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

vdanci
Just joined

Hello virgin Media

I don't have time to carry on waiting for one of your team either online chat or phone. For £80 a month I'd expect a more prompt connection with an agent, but hey, we must all save where we can?

So, I am publicly announcing that I require you to cancel my services - I understand it is 30 days and I am actually not under contract at the moment anyway.

So, please cancel and confirm when you have done this to my email address, which you have, or at my mobile number, which you also have. Preferably via email.

I don't see why I should have to wait for you for hours on end - I am the customer, after all, and you are the service provider, i.e. I pay you, not the other way round - have you got a bit confused lately and think I have to be nice to you?

If you don't cancel as requested, I shall be heading off to Ofcom and whoever else, not that they are any better staffed for their customers than you, but I am quite the stubborn person when it comes to my money.

Thanks

Daniela Vulic

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

The only way to cancel without further ado is to cancel by signed for letter :

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media

Oooh, that's a good idea. Thank you!

I shall handwrite it too. 

Hi @vdanci 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies you have been having issues with cancelling your services with us, in order to go ahead with this we would need to bring you into a private message and complete Data Protection before anything can be actioned. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina