cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Current Package

ciannwn
Joining in

Somebody asked this question on 21/11/23  and the information was - "Sign into /my-virgin-media   and under "Your Account"  click on "Your Package" - which takes you to /my-virgin-media/your-package"    A screenshot of the welcome page was also included.

I can get to the Welcome page but it's nothing like the screenshot.  All I've got for Your Account is View Apps and Account Settings.   There's no Your Package.   I tried the dropdown menu on the left of the page but that takes me to the Welcome page again.

The Welcome page in the screenshot also shows Latest Bill with the options to View Bill or View Contract but that doesn't appear on my own Welcome page. When I try the dropdown menu for Billing I just get a Help and Support page.

Full list of my Welcome Page

1) Time for something new? See upgrades or not interested options

2) Get the M350 Fibre Broadband package  - Find out more

3) Service Status

4) Your Account but the only options are View Apps and Account Settings

5) Entertainment Services

6) Help and Support

7) Our fastest broadband is here

😎 Quick links -  Virgin Media Mail, Sign into 02, Moving Home, Channel Guide, Refer a friend, Sign into Mobile, Changes to our prices

9) A red banner saying Time for Something New - Check out our Upgrades

I've clicked on every link I could find but cannot find where Latest Bill or My Package are

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ciannwn thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

I have trialled this on my own Virgin Media account, and when signing in (admittedly on a laptop device), I do get the following options:

View Bill

Check Service Status

Your Package

Account Settings

Entertainment Services 

Help & Support

Are you able to provide a screenshot please and blur any personal info such as your account number, email address etc? 
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ciannwn thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

I have trialled this on my own Virgin Media account, and when signing in (admittedly on a laptop device), I do get the following options:

View Bill

Check Service Status

Your Package

Account Settings

Entertainment Services 

Help & Support

Are you able to provide a screenshot please and blur any personal info such as your account number, email address etc? 
Many thanks

Tom_W

ciannwn
Joining in

Luckily I have a laptop running Windows 11.  When I signed in on the laptop I was able to see View Bill and Your Package.  It doesn't work on the PC, though. (Windows 10)

I'm using the same browser (Firefox) on both the PC and the laptop.  I find the laptop very difficult to use because the only place I can put it is awkward for me because of a disability.  I would like to be able to see My Package and Billing on the PC.

ciannwn
Joining in

I'm in a terrible mess now.  I was able to sign in on my husband's PC and could see View Bill and My Package using Firefox.  I thought that my Virgin cookies on my PC were corrupted so I cleared them.  

My husband died the other day.  Luckily I was still logged into his email account - I needed to log into it so I could forward important emails to my non-Virgin email account and get email addresses changed.  My own Virgin email account has now been locked, though.

Hi @ciannwn thanks for your reply - I'm so sorry to hear of your Husband's passing, please accept our sincerest condolences during this difficult time.

The issue may be with the individual device itself, particularly if it is only Windows 10 and it is outdated may be why it is not displaying the pages correctly. 

As previously requested, are you able to try sending a screenshot please so we can assess this?

In terms of your email address, can you please reset the email password to a brand new, unused password and wait approximately 30 minutes and then try to sign in using the new password?

This should in turn unlock the email in question.

Many thanks

Tom_W

ciannwn
Joining in

Thank you for your condolances.  I can log in and see the Latest Bill and My Package now on the welcome screen.

It's just the email account that's still to be sorted out. I'm getting this information when I try to log in.

Follow these steps unlock your Virgin Media Mail account

Step 1.
Go to My Virgin Media : to create a new password for your My Virgin Media  account. We need you to create a new password for this account as there may have been a security breach.

• Select Sign In
  • Select Forgotten your email or password? under the password box
  • Follow the instructions to change your password
  • Step 2.
    Next, we need you to generate a new password to be used specifically for signing in to third-party mailbox apps (like Outlook or Gmail) to access your Virgin Media Mail emails. Even if you don’t use these apps to access your emails now, we still need you to reset the password anyway to fully secure your account.
  •  
  • I am exhausted and confused and terrified of messing things up in case I lose my internet.

ciannwn
Joining in

I've now lost my husband's email account.  I signed out by mistake and can't get back in. 

I tried following the instructions for Follow These Steps and was asked for the answer to a security question.  I have no idea what that is so I'm stuck.  Can I do this by phone?  If so, which department do I need?

I am sorry for the issues you're having with this. You can call into the teams via 150/0345 454 1111. The broadband technical team would be able to walk you through the online account. 

^Martin

ciannwn
Joining in

I tried 150 and was told to phone the Bereavment number tomorrow.  I told the person I spoke to that I just wanted to get the email accounts back because I haven't got the necessary documentation yet but she couldn't help.  If I try 150 tomorrow and ask for the broadband technical team would they be able to do it or would they tell me to contact the Bereavement number as well?

Sorry to be such a nuisance but I'm old and not very good with computers.

Okay thank you for the update.

Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this today. 

They can put you through if needed.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?