cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change Package

Gingerbeardyman
On our wavelength

I'm trying to adjust my package to see if I can save a bit of money (i.e. dropping tv) but whenever I try to go to see what offers there are, it takes me straight to just renewing the deal I had - the contract expired in August, so shouldn't be an issue?

I'm also wanting to cancel the O2 simcard which I never use, but I'm sure I was told the contract price would cover its cost, so I'm now paying £15 extra a month for a simcard I never use! 

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there Gingerbreadyman, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

You can look at some package deals here. Please make sure you login in when checking.

With the O2 sim card we can't actually cancel this from here you would need to speak to O2 on 0344 809 0202. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks Matt,

I've just tried the link you popped there, but no matter what I click on this page it sends me to the "review package" part of the process as if I'm checking out.

Thanks

It should take you to a box to sign in, once signed in from here you should see some deals.

So just to confirm its taking to a check out page, does this check out paper state any deals at all or is it just blank? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I can see the deals if I'm not signed in, but once I'm signed in it takes me to the checkout page, no matter what deal button I select, it's just stating the current package that I'm on with no options to alter it. (see att. image - zoomed way out so you can see the whole page!).Screenshot 2023-11-22 160006.png

Hi @Gingerbeardyman thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've still been unable to make any required changes in your online account. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Gingerbeardyman  and for anybody else thinking of remoing  part of a package.  This can't be done online so you need to contact either regrades or retentions.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali