cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice message

Dorian999
Joining in

i have spent a day with various degrees of misinformation. my bleeb, for notification of voicemail appears to be the new dialling tone...so i have been told!! so everytime one makes a call you have to dial 1571 to ensure there are are no messages!! i have spoken to 4 various ,so called tech people, and no positive outcome to this

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dorian999,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Voicemail on your landline. 

Can you tell us a little more about this issue? I'm wanting to understand your problem a little further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Dorian999
Joining in

i have voice mail. when message are left, a intermittent beeb is heard to notify a message has been left. i clear the message, but when i pick up phone to dial out i still get the intermittent beeb. i have had three conflicting answers from your tech team, all DIFFERENT. ALL I WANT IS A NORMAL DIALING TONE TO DIAL OUT . NOT THE TONE OF MESSAGE ALERT WHEN THERE ARE NO MESSAGES

thank you in anticipation

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dorian999,

Thanks for explaining your issue more and for providing additional information. Are you able to make and receive calls when the dial tone is intermittent? 

Please let us know so that we can help.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

yes, making calls no issue

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know, @Dorian999.

Are there any problems with the sound quality while you're speaking to other over the phone, or trouble hearing the voicemails correctly? 
Is there a sound quality issue? If so, what does it sound like?

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

no, no, no,

its only the notification bleep before dialing out, indicating there is voice mail , when there are non

Hi @Dorian999, thank you for your response.

Is your landline connected to a Hub? If so, have you tried going through the process of rebooting the Hub to see whether that makes any difference to the situation?

Regards,
Daniel