cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swap from traditional landline to being on the hub

Swt4ajt
Alessandro Volta

It's been a while since I was last on the VM community 😄 how it has changed! 

I just received a text saying that on 17th October VM will send me an adapter to swap from the traditional landline over to the hub. 

I'm wondering how that will work when I have my hub5 in modem mode with an Asus router attached? 

Anyone using the hub in modem mode and using the phone ports on the back of the hub for their landline? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Swt4ajt,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and query! We're here to help.

You can read more about how to connect the fibre landline on our Virgin Media Fibre Phone page. You'll still be able to have your Hub in Modem Mode and then use the ports on the back of the Hub to plug the adaptor in.

Please look over the page and let us know if you need any further help or assistance with your landline once your adapter comes. 

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Swt4ajt,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and query! We're here to help.

You can read more about how to connect the fibre landline on our Virgin Media Fibre Phone page. You'll still be able to have your Hub in Modem Mode and then use the ports on the back of the Hub to plug the adaptor in.

Please look over the page and let us know if you need any further help or assistance with your landline once your adapter comes. 

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs