cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline seems to be dead

BuntyMac
Tuning in

My wife is away from home at the moment so she tried to call me on the landline. Apparently, it's dead. So I attempted to make outgoing calls. Also dead. Our outgoing calls don't go via the hub, but via the old fashioned wired connection boxes. (Ours is so old it says Telewest Communications on it.)

Tried different phone sets. Nothing works. Attempted to contact Virgin via the website but can't find a viable email address or number for support at all.

I did get an email message in the last week or two, telling me that our forthcoming shift over to the IP based landline system had been suspended for the foreseeable future, but I don't think I'd ever had a message telling me it was about to happen anyway.

Can anyone help?

Edit: I see I've posted this in the wrong forum. Can a moderator move this over to the Landline forum? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BuntyMac 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear of the landline issue. You'll need an engineer visit. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill