cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need my landline Migrated to CV21

Natalie-Marie
Joining in

Hi

I have been trying to get my landline migrated from the old copper to CV21 since well i can't remember the exact date but it was from when this change was first announced, for my landline to go though my internet due to my property having work done as the wall is a safety issue and needs to be knocked down (which is the wall my current phone line box is on) during this time i have been fobbed off so many times when i have rang up to get this sorted. even though i did receive a letter to tell me i need to migrate as soon as possible.

i rang up again earlier today and was told the migration has now been paused, so now i am paying for a landline that i cant use, through no fault of my own. 

i feel there is no point getting an engineer out to re-fit a copper phone line in another spot within my home as i will migrate it to my internet anyway so it would be a waste of time and money. i was also told that if i remove the phone line from my package my bill will go up. how is this fair when i cant even use the service i am currently paying for the way i want to use it.

is there any help or advice on a best cases scenario for this situation any help would be appreciated. and if any virgin media representatives read this, if possible could it be noted on my account i want to be migrated over as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Natalie-Marie.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about the mixed messages you have been getting in regards to the 21cv migration.

If I can send you a private message to take a look into this would that be okay?

The message will be at the top right of your screen.

Regards 

Gareth_L

Natalie-Marie
Joining in
Hi Gareth_L,

im not sure what is happening but i have attempted to reply to your private message and also send you a new message but unfortunately i keep getting this error message which is below, i do confirm i am the account holder though

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied."

Thanks

Hello Natalie-Marie,

Sorry to see the error when trying to send your reply to Gareth, does your PM include any links at all or images? If you remove these are you then able to send the reply? If you are copying and pasting information can you try manually adding it?

Rob

Hi Robert,

i didn't put any links at all or images in my post.

in my pm i was just informing gareth that i am the account holder and giving him the answers to the security questions he had asked  me to anwer 

The HTML error is usually when text is copied or linked into the reply. Were you signed into the forums when trying to respond to Gareth?

Rob

Thanks Robert i have managed to fix the issue

Perfect 🙂 Gareth will be back in touch as soon as possible.

Rob