cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline adapter for hub how to order one

Mintempire
Joining in

How do I order a phone adapter for my new Hub3?

Looked through all the emails I've had with regards to my new fibre phone but no mention of how to order the phone adapter, also can't see anyway of ordering one on the virginmedia website

Cheers in advance

8 REPLIES 8

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mintempire, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the adapter for the switch over, I would be happy to assist further. 

I will just need to pop you over a private message to take a few more details and we can go from there. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mintempire,

Thank you for joining me on private message. 

I am happy we have been able to assist with getting this resolved. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

I have the same issue and wonder if you can help, please.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All conversions of landline phones to use the hub are on hold on orders of the government. No date as yet has been pi listed to as when they will resume. VM will email you and send the appropriate hardware when required.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Client62
Legend

RJ11 to BT socket adaptors are about £3 on eBay.

Hey there @Unifaerie Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

All transitions from the old telephone network to the new digital lines have been postponed as per government orders.
When we have the green light for the go ahead to continue the switchover, we will be in touch to let you know.

All switchovers are on pause indefinitely until further notice.

Kind regards,
Ilyas. 

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unifaerie
On our wavelength

In my area lines were changed over. Is the adapter  still needed? I have one on order from Amazon 

Thanks for the reply @Unifaerie.😇

The lines may have been transferred over previously but we are not switching any landlines over as of yet.
We provide the adapter itself, but if you wish to use the 3rd party one - no issue there as long as it is compatible.

The switchover is done on our end and so putting in the adapter will not make a change until we authorise it on our end.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs