cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without landline since Saturday

Joha
Tuning in

We have been without a landline since Saturday,  we had tried all the 'usual' checks at our end and no issues found. VM website said no issues with phone service however,  I have just come across a number on here to report it and it's already known about! Considering you just put your (already) extortionate prices up, you need to be doing better on your customer service and response times . We have multiple issues and my husband relies on the landline.  Will we be compensated for this?

10 REPLIES 10

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Joha,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

We're sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble with your landline services recently. We've checked over things on our systems and have detected a fault we're working on regarding this, with a current estimated fix time of approximately 6:00pm today.

If the issue persists beyond this time, please let us know and we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Still not working!

rgds, 

Hi @Joha 

Sorry to hear that you landline is currently not working at this time. I can see that there is still an outage affecting the landline presently that has been raised. There is currently no estimated fix time, but please do keep us updated if this is still unresolved for you in the next 24 hours and we can check for any available updates at our side. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

We have been without a landline since last week  There is absolutely no sense of urgency in the messages received so far. There was no information regarding the 'outages in the usual,  more readily accessible VM site - I had to go searching for confirmation that there was a problem.  We need to know what the issue is, how long it is going to take repair and,  how you are going to compensate us for the loss of line and.the time spent chasing this. Rgds

Good Morning @Joha, thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry to hear of the fault and what appears to be a lack of urgency to have this resolved.

It does appear to show that an outage is still present, but I'm struggling to find further information on this currently.

Can you please confirm if the landline services are still subjected to a fault?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Yes! 

Thanks for coming back to us @Joha.

I've forwarded this issue to our area field managers to get a better understanding of any potential area issues that are present and will report any updates received as soon as possible.

Thanks

David_Bn

Thanks David! Much appreciated:)

we have been without a landline for nearly 2 weeks- is this a joke?