cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Land Line Switch Over

hhhb97
On our wavelength

I think I will need to book a technician as my hub is on the 2nd floor and the incoming phone socket on the ground. Tried on the phone waited ages got nowhere. Help please

5 REPLIES 5

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hhhb97 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto the community forum ☺.

Sorry to see you are unable to book a technician ☹.

Please can you elaborate what you mean by your hub is on the 2nd floor? 

Are you looking to book technician because of an fault?  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hhhb97
On our wavelength

My Hub 5 is on the second floor of my house in my office. The incoming old BT phone line comes into the house on the ground floor and has two leads from it one to the office and one to the 1st floor bedroom. Both go out from the ground floor and are cabled back into the house on the 1st and 2nd floor. 

hhhb97
On our wavelength

It was suggested in my email that I should ask for a free technical visit to ensure the configuration I have will allow the VoIP due in January to work for me.

Thank you for confirming for us Hhhb97 🙏.

So I can look into this and see what is going on, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hhhb97 👋🏼.

Thank you for reaching out to me on private message ☺.

Glad to see we can get this resolved for you 🙏.

If you ever need to get in touch with us, please give us a call on 📞 0345 454 1111. 

You can also reach out to us on here.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team