cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone AGAIN...

pentode
On our wavelength

I am getting rather sick of this now.

The phone is dead yet again, no line cord error until I unplug the line - just like last time. Just like last time checking on website 'No problem reported', my mate round the corner has Virgin phone and thats OK...! Just like last time I'm getting a voltage on the line but no dial tone AC voltage.

Why is there no EASY WAY in reporting it on-line, why isn't there a link?

Talking of contract's  WILL NOT BE RENEWING MINE, I will notifiy the bank and yourselves to stop ALL payments when 'I' am ready and NOT YOU. I am wondering IF Virgin Media is breaking THEIR PART of the contract?

David

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @pentode, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the landline services.

Sadly there does appear to be an outage present on the landline services, which is estimated to be resolved at 01:25am tomorrow morning.

Do please come back to us first thing tomorrow morning and confirm if this issue is still ongoing, or if this has been resolved for you, and we'll be able to react accordingly

Thanks,

David_Bn

pentode
On our wavelength

Thank you for the reply.

WHY does it not say so when I do a telephone check? Should there me an emergency of kind THIS SERVICE would leave us ALL in  one  hell of a PICKLE now wouldn't it - a service that CAN NEVER be relied on!

I did also ask how I should report a telephone fault when the blasted thing is down AND I did ask if Virgin media broke THEIR SIDE of a contract, obviously no answer was forthcoming in your reply. This telephone outage is getting a regular occurrance, is it just ME that virgin Media are targetting - I'm beginning to wonder.

Thanks for coming back to us @pentode, and I'm sorry to hear that this has not been itemised on our Service Status Checker.

Checking in on the Service Status Checker is enough to ensure you're reporting a fault with the service when an outage is present.

We'd have to advise that within our agreements we don't guarantee a service that is exempt from faults, and will always work hard to ensure any faults recorded are fixed as soon as possible for all users.

Thanks,

David_Bn

pentode
On our wavelength

Thank you for your reply..... I want to get the hell out as this service is pitiful you get no help what-so-ever!

Please let me know ANY LINK I can press on Virgin Media web page to report such a problem - you sure do make such damned things difficult

We are so sorry that you have had this experience @pentode and I can fully understand your frustrations.

Can I ask how things are looking this morning?

pentode
On our wavelength

Phone magically came back on this morning.... just after 9AM. I am not impressed and I want out.

Hi @pentode thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service you're receiving. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R