cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls on landline

sousie27
On our wavelength

Hello, like a few others on here my landline has stopped receiving calls. I first noticed this on Wednesday & the last time it worked ok was Monday.

When calling from another landline the caller gets a continual engaged tone & when it's a mobile it's "it has not been possible to connect your call, please try again later". Outgoing calls are not affected.

No changes have been made during this time & my landline has been connected to the hub (was 4 now 5) for the last 2 years.

I've tried unplugging & replugging in the phone & also rebooted the hub but this makes no difference.

Hope someone can help with this, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for confirming Sousie27 😊.

I will take a look into this for you and further investigate 🧐 but I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sousie27

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

We are aware of an issue that was affecting some 21cv phone customers, this however was reported as resolved at 11.10am this morning.

Could you please try the phone again now and let us know if this is now working?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

sousie27
On our wavelength

Hi Vikki, thanks for replying. I just tried again from my mobile & still getting the same message.

Thank you for your reply.

If you are at home, please re boot the hub and try this again.

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

sousie27
On our wavelength

Nope, still not working after another reboot.

Thank you for coming back to us Sousie27 😊.

Are you able to try another handset? 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

sousie27
On our wavelength

Hi Arissa, no unfortunately I don’t have another handset. 

Thank you for confirming Sousie27 😊.

I will take a look into this for you and further investigate 🧐 but I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

sousie27
On our wavelength

Tried again & it’s now working. Thank you for all your help 😀

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sousie27 👋🏼.

Thank you so much for joining me on private chat 🙏.

I am glad to see your line is working now 🥳.

If you have any issues in the future regarding your line, please give us a call on 📞 0345 454 1111.

You can also ring our service status line on 👉🏼 0800 561 0061, to see if there are any issues in your area. 

Have a wonderful day 🌞

Ari - Forum Team