cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Call Charges

TrickyX23
Joining in

Can anyone tell me where to easily access a list of landline call charges?

I have an anytime chatter package and wish to call an 01624 prefix.  The information I've seen suggests that this is included in the package, but I have also read that the Isle of Man (01624) is treated as an international number.

All help and advice appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Isle of Man shares the UK International Dialling Code, but as with the Channel Islands is not part of the UK, so is not classed as a UK number for billing purposes.

The same situation exists with places like Trinidad & Jamaica, who use the USA International code, but are not part of the USA.

Costs for landline calls to IOM will be the same as any UK landline calls that are outside of your call package.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi, @TrickyX23 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Please see here - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/landline-call-costs

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you, but do you know if calls to the Isle of Man (01624) are included in the package or are international calls as with the O2 mobile network?

Thanks for coming back to me. The calls are not included in the package so would be chargeable. Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Isle of Man shares the UK International Dialling Code, but as with the Channel Islands is not part of the UK, so is not classed as a UK number for billing purposes.

The same situation exists with places like Trinidad & Jamaica, who use the USA International code, but are not part of the USA.

Costs for landline calls to IOM will be the same as any UK landline calls that are outside of your call package.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks