cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre phone changeover

RFB
Tuning in

Hi, I believe I need to book a technician as our hub is in an upstairs room but our phone is downstairs. I have looked online but no luck there and I can’t get through on the phone. Can someone help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you again for speaking with me via the private message @RFB 

I am glad that we have now been able to book the appointment for you, please do let us know how things are looking after the appointment. 

Thanks again

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @RFB 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with contacting us and I would be more than happy to look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you again for speaking with me via the private message @RFB 

I am glad that we have now been able to book the appointment for you, please do let us know how things are looking after the appointment. 

Thanks again

Hi Ash, just letting you know that the technician has been and moved the hub for us, he checked that everything was running as it should (tv, broadband and phone) before he left. Thank you for your help.

Hi @RFB 

Thanks for coming back to the thread and letting us know all has been sorted. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill