cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get landline without calls package on M125 broadband?

Mergin
Joining in

Does M125 broadband include landline phone service? Website only shows two options: Broadband Only (with no mention in details of any phone service) & Call Packages. We want neither. We just want the M125 inc landline, where any calls would be chargeable. Phone plugged into router as we do now with Sky. 

We have no existing Virgin connection to the house, so installation would presumably be FTTP. 

(Wanted to ask on Chat but the button doesn't appear to be enabled.)

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mergin,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

The broadband only deals do not include landline services, you would need to take our a broadband and phone deal with us, which all come with a landline calls package, you can find all of the available options for that here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are no PAYG landline services. All telco providers usually include weekend calls as standard, with Evenings & Anytime calls as add-ons.

95% of Virgin’s network is still HFC, with copper coax providing the final leg to the customer.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Client62
Legend

if you already have a suitable package with Sky, why on earth get involved with VM !