cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bleeping noise and need to increase ring duration.

planecrazy
Dialled in

Hi All

I've got two issues, the first is the characteristic bleeping noise that indicates a message received.  Going through 1571, there are no messages to pick up.  This is happening on all phones connected.  System is working through wall socket not the Hub 3.  First started a couple of days ago.

The second issue is that I would like the ring duration to be increased to the max, which I think is 10 rings.  The phone quickly goes to answerphone in half that time before I sometimes reach it.  Because of the first fault I'm always going through 1571 because I'm thinking a message has been left, but invariably there isn't.  Looking through previous posts, this is something I believe you can sort from your end.

Regards.

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi planecrazy

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your phone.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

planecrazy
Dialled in

Just thought I'd add closure to this problem, Vikki and Lee sorted out the solution and now there is no bleeping and the ring duration has been increased to the maximum number of rings.  May thanks for your help.

Glad to hear the issue was resolved by both Vikki and Lee. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs