cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss in area 20

Donkyle
Tuning in

Hi,

For the last couple of days I have been experiencing intermittent Internet when playing games, this is through wired aswell. When it have tested my connection on my xbox I am getting 15% all the way up to 100% packet loss, the download and upload speeds are great but I usually stream games from the xbox game pass and the packet loss is just causing it to drop out.

I have tried contacting a human but it seems like your company I run by automated bots because I always fail to get someone.

20231112_215158.jpg

Also see my thinkbroadband graph for today.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/498c01092acf471f67194f28bd1ed18d0ac10527
3 REPLIES 3

TR4KERZ
Tuning in

Hey, I’m same area code and having the same issues. I’ve reported it today, been like this for 3/4 days! High ping and packet loss, disconnecting from games etc. I have an engineer coming Thursday. 

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Donkyle, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please be aware that the VM area codes do not relate to a single area some cover many diverse areas, they are actually billing codes from the days before the merger of NTL etc. best to always use the first part of the Post Code.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2