cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Broadband M250 and Storage Server

judywatson
Joining in

Hello everyone,

I'm facing some issues with my broadband M250 and storage server setup [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/servers-storage/storage/], and I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I recently upgraded to the M250 broadband plan, which promised faster speeds and more reliable connectivity. However, I've noticed that my storage server, which I use for backups and file sharing, is now experiencing slow transfer speeds and occasional disconnects.

I've tried troubleshooting the issue myself, but so far, I haven't been able to pinpoint the problem. I've checked all the cables and connections, restarted the router and storage server, and updated all the drivers and firmware.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues with the M250 broadband plan and a storage server setup? If so, what did you do to resolve the issue? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly, is this wired or wireless connections?

Second, can you post your power levels and network log from the Hub's admin console.

Consider setting up a BQM to record and monitor your incoming circuit.   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once setup, post a link to the shared live graph.   We can comment when all is posted, thanks

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks