cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntl

Alibaker
Joining in

i have an NTL email address but today have been asked to verify my password which i do not remember.How can i reset my password to allow me to receive/send email

1 REPLY 1

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Alibaker wrote:

i have an NTL email address but today have been asked to verify my password

How can i reset my password to allow me to receive/send email

So what is asking you to verify your Ntlworld password? It sounds likethe error message from a third party email app.

"How can i reset my password to allow me to receive/send email"

That's a problem. Over the last year or so Virgin Media have made several changes to the security around their account passwords. That means that if you don't know the current password you are unlikely to be able to reset the password yourself.

Do you have a Virgin Media broadband account? If so, one of the Forum Team (VM staff) will be able to help you. However, if you are not a current VM broadband customer they will be very limited in what they can do for you.

One of the Forum Team will contact you via this forum thread hopefully later today.

However as it stands now, you could try the "Forgotten details" link here: https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password?  Enter your Ntlworld email address and follow the prompts. Sadly I am not hopeful that will work because the necessary security details are unlikely be present in your account. Without those the process will fail.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks