Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cannot log on to my email account FSB50 error message.

When I try to log in to my email account via Outlook or direct on Virginmedia I cannot connect. When done by Outlook it just does not try to connect, when done by Virginmedia I get the message:Login Failed Error Code: FSB50 Your login request was uns...

can't get emails on iPad/iPhone

Morning. I have gone through the process of generating an app password but keep coming up against a problem. I understand that I have to send the password to another email. I get the email---- and click on the link----What email and password do I put...

E6034901-6C06-4C26-8C96-B43CCB90DD3B.png E6034901-6C06-4C26-8C96-B43CCB90DD3B.png
70stack by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Cannot access blueyonder webmail

Hello I'm also cannot access my blueyonder emails through outlook on my pc or on my iphone. I'm getting the Ox800CCOE message but after trying lots of things I still can't access my emails. I can go through virgin.media using a different email addres...

Isabel2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP Server unavailable

Has anyone else noticed that SMTP has become really flaky recently? Most times I try to send emails out I get a failure of some sort - either logon / retry or most recently server unavailable.What is really annoying is that it usually works again in ...

Locked out of email

Hi, my partner's email account has suddenly been locked and she can't get a new password as she can't access her emails to see it. Would be very grateful if anyone can help.

Andyl37 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

emails won't send

Yet again I can't send email. Getting 'An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.'. No helpful advice as to how to proceed of course.Am getting heartedly sick of this. Caused me a serious problem last time bec...

dickun by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old blue yonder email

Hi I found a thread regarding someone that had had an old blue yonder email account hacked. The same has happened to me. Can someone help me to close down this email. I haven't used it for years but it is linked to a Microsoft email account I know us...

NJB29 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to access email

I am unable to access my email account, it keeps asking for password but entering it does not work.Could someone please check my account to see if the password has been changed recentlyas I have been receiving emails claiming my address and various o...

SCH118 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos