cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new email issue

energise
On our wavelength

so the initial problem ( time out) is resolved - but now I cannot sign in as it says my email and password don;t match ! Both are correct. 

this needs to be fixed. 

8 REPLIES 8

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi energise,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for any issues faced with your email. so we can investigate this matter further please expect a PM from myself.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

energise
On our wavelength

having the same issue today . 

energise
On our wavelength

same issue here , only 20 days into the 90 day period though ( moved to an area with no service from virgin) 

energise
On our wavelength

following the unreachable issue last week, now can;t access account or mailbox due to username/ password not recognised.  Mailbox is still available on mobile data and was receiving mail / mail was being forwarded to gmail until just after 6pm today -  nothing since . ( I  struggle to see mail on mobile due to visual deficit and always use pc to access it  ) 

was sent a verification link, on clicking , got - "Either the link you clicked is broken, the page has moved or you typed the address wrong." 

Really need this resolved urgently now , and hope someone can help as quickly as possible .

Thanks 

energise
On our wavelength

the team member who was assisting in messages seems to have left , and I'm still unable to access my email ( username password error now , following the server unreachable issue a week ago ) 

Mailbox is still there, can see it on mobile with data but locked out on desktop - have a visual impairment so need to be able to access it on pc .

My earlier message on here appears to have disappeared , so asking again for assistance please .

thanks 

energise
On our wavelength

.. and now have lost access to my primary email account, same error. . been able to access it until tonight.

Thanks for the reply @energise on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the email you are experiencing. 😞
Is it on Wi-Fi where you cannot access the mailbox?

Are you able to access the web page and not client apps?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

energise
On our wavelength

thanks- yes, I can't access on wifi . I was previously able to access MyVM but not the mailbox, now can;t sign in to the site at all .