cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account or emails

robbyvrs
Tuning in

Since yesterday I haven't been able to access my virginmedia account or emails, i tried the forgotten password link but it doesn't do anything.

When I try to go into my account it shows as

Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.

my email is the same as when i registered 17 years ago (ntlworld) and i can't reset/ change the password

15 REPLIES 15

steveclifford54
On our wavelength

ntlworld as I think I've read, has been ended by virgin media, but you may need to seek it out to read it

Shouldn't they have told me it was finishing? how can i see my emails from the past couple of days?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@robbyvrs The other respondent is mistaken.  Ntlworld email addresses continue to be supported provided that they are linked to a current VM broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

energise
On our wavelength

ah, this could be an issue for me -  moved house to an area with no virginmedia so had to change provider, but was assured I would have 90 days access to email , 

robbyvrs
Tuning in

Another day and it's still not working, keep getting the "wrong email or password" messages and it wont let me reset the password

I tried calling them yesterday on 150 but it was an automated episode and ended with them saying they would send a text link to my mobile - never received it?

No - i just get taken to the sign in page

robbyvrs
Tuning in

Well managed to get an online chat - was on for 90 mins and told to try logging in again in 48 hours - hope it works as i can't go through that again.......................

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @robbyvrs thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to access your email address.  And for any inconvenience this may be causing you. As per @Graham_A we are not closing existing NTLWorld email addresses that are linked to active Virgin Media broadband accounts,  so please update us with how things go?  If you still have no access after the suggested 48 hours please get back to us.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @energise thanks for posting.

I can see that you're currently liaising with my colleague Kain.  I will leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R