cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will webmail ever get fixed? (Reply/Forward option)

ShaunF
Tuning in

Webmail via android seems to have been broken now for years. No option to reply to or forward emails.

I use K9 web client but it doesn't retain more than 25 at a time. I use webmail to search for older messages and sometimes need to forward them to myself in order to print holiday bookings etc

Is it too much to ask for this simple thing to be fixed once and for all?

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ShaunF thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your webmail. Please can you advise if you've attempted to use different browsers at all?  If so, are you having the same outcome?

Regards

Lee_R

ShaunF
Tuning in

Yes. I've used a few android browser apps

Hi ShaunF,

It's not exactly the same issue but this thread here has a link and the settings required for Android using IMAP. If you could give these a try and let us know if it resolves the issue? Please note, it is also set up via the preloaded app on Android devices.

Rob

When I said browser apps I mean chrome, opera, brave etc

My issue isn't with an email app my issue is with the virginmedia email web browser page

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ShaunF wrote:

No option to reply to or forward emails.

So is it that the icons at the bottom of the VM mobile webmail page are not displaying on your screen? (Those outlined in blue below in the screenshot from my Android phone.)

Or are the icons there but do not work?

Coenoby

VM webmail page on android.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ShaunF, thanks for getting back to us. 

If you can please let us know what another member of the community has asked in this thread - Are the options missing or not working when attempted?

If you are able to include a screenshot this may also help us identify and diagnose the issue. 

If you can also please confirm the following;

-Which browser & operating system are you using

-Does this occur on multiple devices? (Which kind of device are you currently getting the issue on). 

Thank you for your patience whilst we investigate and offer support! 🌞

Molly