cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost ntlworld password

Rozzi
Joining in

I have used my ntlworld email as my primary email for two decades. I use it to log into all my accounts, and now can't access it and have forgotten the password. I can't log in to some of my accounts (where I have also forgotten the passwords) because when I try to change it, they send a reset link to my email. Is there a way to remedy this? Can I get access to that email again? 

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Community Forums @Rozzi, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've faced, when trying to reset the memorable word for the primary E-Mail address.

I'd be happy to take a look into this for you, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Jim_Messenger
Tuning in

To David_Bn @ Forum Team,

I have the same problem with my 93 year old Father In Laws email.

He joined Ntl World back in early 2000's before the name change.  He still has that @ntlworld email address to this day so has been a customer for at least 20 years.  Currently paying £100 for VM Services.  He no longer knows his email password,  email server password OR his "Memorable Word".  Therefore he or I cannot log on his email to a new mobile,  we cannot access VirginMedia.Com to RESET his password.  He is Registered Blind ( I have documentation to prove ).   Please can you advise how we resolve this issue.   Please reply here or contact me at my email address   [MOD EDIT: Removed] (Customer since 2010.   I repeat he is BLIND so cannot read any emails sent to him.   His email address is [MOD EDIT: Removed]    Without assistance we will have to cancel his VM contract.   Even getting his Tivo Box replaced was a battle today as the VM agent in India was adamant that we provided his "Memorable Word".   At 93 years old he barely remembers what day it is.

Thanks in Advance.      James Messenger.

Hi Jim_Messenger 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your father in law is having issues with his email ☹.

Are you trying to access his emails or delete them? 

I can have a look for you and see what we can do. 

So I can further investigate 🧐, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide