cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email issue

kevcopp99
On our wavelength

Cannot log into my primary E mail  account .tried phoning customer service.No help what so ever.alway say credentials no longer accepted .been at this for 2 days now almost at my wit's end .

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kevcopp99,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account.

Can you confirm if you're trying to sign in via webmail? 

Can you share a screenshot of the error you're getting?

Alex_Rm

kevcopp99
On our wavelength

Yeah trying to sign in on all devices including webmail. Keeps asking me to change my information .but when I do still says credentials not accepted am just going round in circles .only bit of help I got was from Virgin gadget rescue .they told me to call the broadband  people .to change my primary account address and password. But they were no help at all .after being on the phone for nearly an hour using premium rate call charge .this is frustrating to say the least 

Thanks for the update, sorry to see that you are still having issues with this.

Just to confirm, when you spoke with our team regarding these issues, what did they advise regarding this exactly.

Let us know, we're happy to help further is needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

They advised me to log into my account .(which I cannot do ) and delete my primary account .which is something else that's impossible to do 

Ahh, it's odd that they'd ask for the primary email to be deleted 🤔

I'll be happy to check this further for you. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Yes I am happy for you to do this .I can provide screenshots of what it's actually saying if that helps  thanks