cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Reset Password

HHilditch93
Joining in

Hello,

I've been trying to log in and it keep saying my password is wrong. When I try to reset my password, I have a message saying to input a valid e-mail. I've double checked and I am putting in the right e-mail. Is there any way around this so that I can access my account. 

Thank you,

Hannah

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HHilditch93 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties logging in / resetting the password! I appreciate these kinds of issues can be frustrating. We can offer support in checking the registered email address with you for your My VM account 👉 virg.in/myVM and updating this or resetting the password. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hiya, 

Thank you for your response, I can’t log into my vm account to access my dms which is part of the issue. I can still access my emails but can’t send emails from my account at the moment.

Thanks,

Hannah

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HHilditch93 wrote:

Hiya, 

Thank you for your response, I can’t log into my vm account to access my dms which is part of the issue. I can still access my emails but can’t send emails from my account at the moment.

Thanks,

Hannah

The Private (direct) message from @Molly_T is sent to your virgin media community account not your My Virgin Media account.

To check for PM's scroll to the top of the community page and look for the Envelope icon in the top right corner.  There will be a number showing if you have unread messages.  If you use a small screen device to access this community the click on your profile icon and select messages from the drop down menu.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @HHilditch93 as per @Graham_A  the inbox for community private messages is completely separate.  

I am going to send you a further one. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R