cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to Check Service status for 'Tenants'

jimi-eh
On our wavelength

On this video it says I can access Service status with a phone number and postcode, without signing in;  Please can someone tell me if that is possible and what URL I need to find it.

How to check if there's a problem with my Virgin Media services?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDmb0UllKX4

at 0:28  (secs) in, it says there is a place for this, can someone confirm it exists/where it is , thank you.

Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Odd, it's worked for me for years, and only recently stopped working.

jimi-eh
On our wavelength

I have asked several times and wont give to me - virgin media needs to 'get with it' how many landlords do they serve...

I'm sure i am not the first person to ask about this, and will leave this thread here, hoping VM can understand that it can be difficult to secure account information , as those poeple paying the money think someone will steal their personal details  - which is what I would have assumed...

They need to make that function open.

Thanks anyway for your help.

@carl_pearce wrote:

Odd, it's worked for me for years, and only recently stopped working.

Working ok again today!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not sure if it makes any difference or which browser you use, but Chrome has just been updated to Version 123.0.6312.59

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

jimi-eh
On our wavelength

This is a problem with policy from VM and they need to re-evaluate how the client uses their platform.

I used talktalk for years and they allowed a PHONE NUMBER and POST CODE to access service data. This is the system that should be standardised, as many people who use the internet do not pay for the internet personally.

@ newapollo 

You can tell me that you 'expect' but I have literally no input or co-operation from my landlord at all and my agencies ignore me, dont tell me what you should 'expect'. This sort of comment comes across as ignorant and that I have no grounds to question why I am denied this information - which is not right. 

No offense intended, but it is what it comes across as.

Updating a chrome wont fix something that is designed by VM or is not there.