cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media

Joining in

Can anyone else attest to how garbage Virgin Media is? I mean, it’s  universally lambasted for its appalling customer service and how it treats its existing customers as if they are cash spcows, so that Branson can live tax free in his, wherever he lives. I find the company reprehensible and beneath contempt. I do not wish any of this bandit’s employees to lose their jobs, 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Richard Branson has very little to do with Virgin Media. VM's parent company, Liberty Global, have a licencing agreement with the Virgin Group for the use of the brand & logo.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Exactly.

So Branson is getting money from our subscriptions, just because he has allowed liberty global to use his terrible logo from the 1970s

Branson does nothing, but gets money from Liberty Global's Customers for nothing more than a logo.

Terrible value for money if you ask me.

First thing I'd do if I ever became CEO here is get rid of Branson and Virgin. Absolute waste of money and bad for UK economy...

I'd eat my hat if anyone out there joined VM just because it's called "Virgin" and they love Richard Branson and want to shower him with money.