cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Award for the worst customer service

Dynamitevictor
Just joined

I have never experienced a customer service this bad. I cannot wait to get out of this **bleep**ty contract.

Terrible service, terrible people

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Similar thoughts are often expressed in the topics on here.

You haven't said what the issue is though. If you want to expand on the problem(s) you might get some help and advice on the forums either from general forum users or the VM forum team. The VM forum team don't usually reply here in 'Community Natter' though so, depending on the issue, a different VM forum, specific to the issue, should get a VM reply.

AlexanderMTTH
Superfast

It's like the lottery. Sometimes you can find people that will sort things and sometimes you don't. 

Quality wise, I have not seen any customer service this bad since I was stationed in Eastern Europe in the early 2000s. 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander

I have spent the best part of 4 hours on “chat” today, either waiting to be connected or messaging the customer service team, who are actually ok, but it’s clear they are reading from a “script” from which they don’t deviate- and there’s obviously not enough of them, I’ve been trying to update my package since November- why can’t I just talk to someone!! Prices are astronomical and although I’m happy with the broadband I receive, I do feel held to ransom by Virgin Media, it’s a poor show when your day off has to be spent waiting for a reply on the chat option or WhatsApp….. the waiting continues 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JoMc70 wrote:

I have spent the best part of 4 hours on “chat” today, either waiting to be connected or messaging the customer service team, who are actually ok, but it’s clear they are reading from a “script” from which they don’t deviate- and there’s obviously not enough of them, I’ve been trying to update my package since November- why can’t I just talk to someone!! Prices are astronomical and although I’m happy with the broadband I receive, I do feel held to ransom by Virgin Media, it’s a poor show when your day off has to be spent waiting for a reply on the chat option or WhatsApp….. the waiting continues 

Hi JoMc70

The quickest contact method is by calling either 150 from a VM landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy. Select either regrades or thinking of leaving.

You can also try logging into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and click on upgrade package. There may be an offer there, and also possibly a link to the online chat messenger service.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali