Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710650members
3430640posts

Community Activity

Problem reporting spam to Spamcop.net

Since the long outage I now seem to get emails but I have encountered anothe problem.I report spam to spamcop.net, but now when I report it tells me this: Mailhost configuration problem, identified internal IP as sourceMailhost:Please correct this si...

Multiple modem (Hub 3) issues recently

Hi,I keep getting intermittent outages over the last few months. Checking online with the status checker mentions that there are no issues in our area (which I understand only applies to there being a major outage). Checking the modem (Hub 3), it men...

owenvoke by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems connecting to Chinese website

For the last 4 weeks, I couldn't connect to any chinese website. For example, when I go to www.12306.cn, where you can buy train tickets, it shows Hmmm… can't reach this pagewww.12306.cn took too long to respondTry:Checking the connectionChecking the...

Landline not activated

Hi Virgin MediaWe have just had fibre optic installed and switched to Virgin Media but our landline is not included (Salesman did not make this clear as all digital assumed it would just a case of plugging in). Phoned help desk o get this resolved bu...

360 box cs2004

Recently upgraded so we can have a box upstairs set it all up today and it give the code CS2004 no channels work rang virgin he said he has sent bits across and i have to wait 24 hours we had virgin upstairs a few yrs a go so cable was already there ...

Cancel Engineer Appointment

My internet connection went down yesterday and I received the following text message:"Our technician is due on Wed 17 Apr between 12PM & 4PM. Someone 18 or over must be in or you'll be charged £25. To cancel or reschedule, go to virginmedia.com/engin...

Continued Email Difficulties - receiving emails

Morning, So I'd just like to post the following update,wherby my emails are STILL not arriving correctly.This is the fourth day now of at best,a VERY intermittent service. Am still witing for several important emails to arrive,which haven't turned up...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing bill covers period of no service

Hi allPosting here as no one with VM phone support seems to understand what I’m getting at. I cancelled my contract with 6/7 weeks notice. The final date of service was 10 May, which was also the last day of my 18 month package deal contract. All fin...

Connect app not scanning

Not getting wifi in a couple of rooms in house. I have downloaded virgin connect and tried to scan rooms and always get a message to try again and each time it doesn’t scan. I have deleted and re downloaded the app numerous times and reset the hub (h...

Kpcst by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments