Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710626members
3430491posts

Community Activity

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

Finally opened the box with my replacement 360 Set top box!

Hi all,Just like the title says and I wouldn't mind a bit of help on this please.I was sent a replacement 360 box due to my box deleting its recordings and having other issues, all good so far, but ,and I know we don't own the equipment BUT the repla...

a.jpg b.jpg
baz___m by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TiVo picture breaking up - again.

The picture on my TV using a Tivo box is constantly breaking up/pixelating. This happens on all channels, I had this problem once before and it was sorted I think remotely. Anyone know if it’s a common TiVo problem as it makes some programmes unwatch...

email address not recognised

I got a message through to say that I should create a new login for virgin media.Fair enough but then it asks me to give an email address which is not  my current email address, which imho is completely bizarre, given I don't have multiple email addr...

Latedev by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-location of Wall Socket

Hi VM,We've recently moved home and the existing Virgin Media wall socket is located in one of the 1st floor bedrooms (which belongs to our child, therefore concerned they may switch it off). We would like this to be re-located please into our living...

Resolved! Trespass onto my land

My neighbour has subscribed to Virgin. I have not. Whilst I was out the installers have trespassed my garden, walked over my plants and used my fence to attached the Virgin wire without my permission. The wire runs all the way up from the path, naile...

AM51 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Web safe not working when enabled

Unlike some posts here, I want Child Safe to work.It's been on since the start. However, it seems to have stopped since a few days ago. I thought it was my phone at first, but now I am testing on the PC, it turns out this is to do with the Child Safe...

Talk Time limits?

Are there any talk time limits on the Anytime Chatter package? ie is there a 60 minute limit to calls. I have looked on the website and it says Unlimited inclusive calls, but I heard from somewhere that there is a 60 minute limit. Could anyone please...

Alanj_49 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments