Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV 360 DNS Priority

Have an interesting issue with my TV 360 boxes. I've got my own router and so have the VM Hub in modem mode. DHCP on my router is configured with my PiHole ad blocker as DNS 1, and a regular DNS server as a backup on DNS 2.Every device in the house r...

weggh by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS6002 error

“Can’t find Hard Drive”… have reset box and router both several times to no avail. Can’t be doing with spending hours on hold over the phone. Can I get the problematic box replaced or is there any easy fix pls?

te95 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Mini 360 Box power cable not working

The power cable that goes into the back of the mini box that I have just received has no pin in it, so will not power the box, how do I contact someone to get a new one sent out. Tried the phone earlier & got the complete run around. So just been upg...

Discovery+

Might be relevant to other boards as well I guess, If we subscribe to a package that includes TNT Sports do we get access or discounts to Discovery+ seeing as they are the same company?? 

360 box issue

360 box hasn’t worked for 3 days. The tv gets stuck on the red virgin media logo with a black screen behind. If it does EVENRUALLY move on it moves onto a black screen. after speaking to someone yesterday and being told the earliest an engineer could...

Re: Need a replacement TV360 remote control

Hi,I'm also having a problem trying to order a replacement 360 remote.I've followed all the instructions via /help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/tv-360 to no avail. The last page just asks me to call VM.I've tried ordering a replacement via htt...

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Radio Channels Unavailable tonight

Hi,I keep losing radio channels - This channel is unavailable.When I lose access to my main channel, Planet Rock, I try a few others but they all come up the same. Then when one comes back they all do.Is this a connection issue or due to the thunders...

Resolved! V6 box with TV360 losing recordings after reboot

I was persuaded to 'upgrade' my V6 box to TV360 around 5 months ago. I was told that I needed to upgrade both the boxes I have at the same time and that I would lose any recordings. At the time this wasn't a problem.However, the box in my lounge (the...

Terry_E by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos