Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watching TV via WiFi

I've set my TV box up via WiFi as it was an option when setting up. Yet I can't actually watch any channels. I always get TV code: CS2004. Do I need the coaxial cable? Because it's joined to the ethernet cable which it says I don't need if I'm connec...

Recorded programme Issue

Hi,Recently had an issue that when I playback certain programmes it starts at the end of the recording, I have to then press watch again numerous times before it plays normally.Hope this makes sense

360 different boxes different series links

Hi.I've just upgraded to 360.I have a box downstairs in the living room my patents use and a box upstairs I use.We have different series links and recording on the V6 and they didn't interfer with each other.How can I do this on the 360? 

pairing tv 360 remote to sony TZ140 sound system

Hi, i have recently upgraded to tv 360 and attempting to pair my surround system which has only been partially successful. When the TV, TV360, and sound system switch on the TV shows the TV360 output, but when the surround system switches itself on i...

jayhcee by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fury v Usyk

Hi all If I purchase the fight on my main box, will it be viewable on all my mini boxes as well?Thanks in advance

Resolved! Cannot select a recording

I had a new 360 box installed a week ago...getting used to it now, but suddenly, when I go to my recorded programms I cannot scroll up or down to select a certain program I want to watch...very strange, as the up and down on the ok button works on ot...

Resolved! 360 boxes and recordings

We have had a virgin 360 box for a few years now and were told initially that eventually the options to fix some of the recording and deleting issues would be sorted in the near future; but nothing has changed. Can anyone advise if there are going to...

IMG_8752.png

Pluto TV

Is there a problem with Virgin and Pluto TV on demand? Pluto TV live works fine, but I cannot get any on-demand programmes to play, it just shows the buffering screen. Have rebooted both our V6 boxes but still no on demand Pluto programmes. Any sugge...

ady321 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin TV 360 not selecting HDMI Port on TV when switching on

New Installation and need a little help. I have a Panasonic TV HDMI1 - Is the Virgin 360 BoxHDMI2 - Is a Amazon FirestickWhen I switch on the Virgin Media Device it doesn't auto select the HDMI port unless the TV is on HDMI1 I have to manually switch...

Cliff3cv by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin 360

Does anyone know when the 360 box is going to be replaced with a new version or simply an app? Or at least updated to include more features?First of all, let me say I am I am thoroughly familiar with all the features of the 360 so don’t need a tutori...

Nilot by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos