Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin tv 360 box disconnecting from WiFi

HiMy Virgin tv 360 box keeps disconnecting from WiFi lately never been an issue before. It will connect 20 mins after coming out of standby and the disconnect again. I have used the connect app and says great connection from the room it is in.It’s be...

Ongman84 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix not working on my 360 box

Hi I have the same issue and 360 box, we had a power cut and when the box restarted everything seemed ok but net flix does not start correctly netflix appears on screen and a red circle rotates below it. 

second box connection

Received my second box today.I already have a 360 plus a broadband hub downstairs but only one cable coming in to the property.Any way of splitting the existing line? or do i need an engineer to install a second socket. 

pyromyst by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to reset box - no thumbs down

Evening, very strange this one but I can't see to find a post about it. On the newer TV 360 remote is there a thumbs up and down? I'm trying to restart the box and you need to press thumbs down 3 times but there isn't one.

pmfrench by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Netflix Account on TV Box

For the last 2 months I have been charged for Netflix on my bill. I discovered after the first month my ex had left his account logged in on the TV, so accepted that, and simply logged out of the account. I called a week later and customer services c...

IMG_3969.jpeg IMG_3970.jpeg
LouB13 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sky sports poor picture quality

My sky sports picture is shocking, whether it’s on HD or not.I have tried upgrading HDMI and upgraded coax in the house and it hasn’t helped. I’ve rebooted the box countless times and nothing changes.I can’t see how it’s a cable/connection issue as t...

Not impressed

Just updated our v6 box to 360 and I have to say that so far I am not impressed. Far from it. Although the menus may look fancy and "modern", they're nowhere near as user friendly as the old ones. No button for my shows, and recordings about four alo...

iPlayer buffering

All programmes on iPlayer tonight are suffering from severe buffering and are unwatchable.I have re-booted the TV360 box but this made no difference.What is wrong?

DonBar by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos