Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Lost 5USA recordings.

I know this might sound sad but I had all the episodes of Columbo recorded to watch when there is nothing else worth watching, these were recorded on 5USA but now Columbo has been switched to 5Select effectively making my recordings unwatchable only ...

roy247 by Community elder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Couple of questions

Where is the i (info) button. There's nowt showing in the booklet/can't see it on remote and can I get rid of the white line that goes across the listings in guide? That line is really annoying. I'm so used to the Tivo remote and don't like this new ...

Echo005 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin tv 360 box not working

Hi. please help me. My TV box is not responding. It’s frozen and just goes to the welcome screen and goes off again. I tried a trouble shooting and a reset but nothing. any ideas would be appreciated 

ITV +1 is displaying in 4:3

Hello, since a few days ago the ITV +1 channel is displaying in 4:3. No other channels are doing this. Any one else?Channel 303 

1000154355.jpg
Outcasst by On our wavelength
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Channel activation

I don’t understand why it takes over a week to activate tv channels, over a week a go I accepted a Skysports channels offer for half price via an email from Web sales and had the confirmation email with my order reference and here I am still waiting ...

Sky Sports HD for £19.75 - Web Sales Campaign

Hi. I received an email on 23rd February stating there was an offer on for £19.75 per month which would get me Sky Sports in HD. I promptly accepted this offer and received an email shortly after stating -Hello,We've got your order for an add-on or e...

Wall to hub cable

Hi thereI’ve  been trying to get through to someone at VM all day but to no avail. I have had a 360 TV box today and could do with a longer cable which goes between the wall box and the new splitter I’ve had. I’ve read Virgin do a 3 metre lead but I ...

Blackout

Wa10 area I've had a blackout since last Thursday!! Booked engineer and Virgin cancelled it! Still no services...