Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voice search in Apps

Can someone tell me when voice search will be activated in apps such as Netflix, Amazon etc.I know you can say "play xyz youtube" and YT loads up with that, but inside youtube its just the standard keyboard. 

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volume controls after Virgin 360 upgrade

Upgraded from V6 to 360 but the new 360 remote doesn’t let me control the volume like the old one did. The volume buttons on the old V6 remote still work but none of the other buttons do. Any suggestions on how to fix the new remote? Or a way to reco...

yuujh by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box disables TV functions

I got my new 360 box working today, but had an odd issue with the TV. Even if the box is in standby, I am unable to change channels, adjust the colour/brightness, or even turn the TV off! The only thing that works is the volume buttons.I had to disco...

Tom41 by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't rewind live tv after watching recording.

Just updated box to 360 and noticed that after returning to live TV after watching a recording, I can't rewind it....something that I could do previously. Is this normal because if so,  I'm not impressed   Thanks in advance folks.

Wilkox by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 menu system unfit for purpose

The new supposedly upgrade to 360, the menus & system is an absolute shambles, its bitty & looks like a diy website where you add items from a selection menu but theres no smooth or understanding between each menu, or within the menus themselves, its...

Resolved! Virgin tv 360 box won't record anything

I have two of the new TV 360 boxes. One has a 1TB Hard drive, the other is slightly smaller and doesn't have a HD. I've had various problems since installing them, mainly that I can't get them to record. Im aware that the bigger box is where the reco...

Unable to delete recordings

I stopped my tv service, but then restarted again. The trouble I have is that my recordings from the old box are showing on my new box, but I cannot access them, or delete them. When I try on the app it says my box is offline. Any ideas.

VMDave by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent Sound on BBC1

Hi, I have a TV 360 box connected to a new LG G4 tv via hdmi cable, also an LG USC9S soundbar connected to tv via eARC hdmi. The sound on BBC1 hd drops out for a second every few minutes, which is quite annoying. I have tried different hdmi cables bu...

bugsyt by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2217 error

Hi , main 360 is fine but the mini box now giving 2217 errors when trying playback from the main box.   A factory reset of both boxes cured it for a few days but now it's back to 2217 errors.  It's a pain in the butt to do the reset again especially ...

1701-e by Fibre optic
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos