Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home Screen Apps

Hi,Apps are not appearing via the Home screen on our TV.  I can access Disney plus movies via the Box Sets and Movies tab.  When I click on Apps it just takes me to a blank screenI've checked service status and everything is fine.  I've checked cable...

Resolved! TV box (2 of them) show no channels and error CS9993?

It was working fine till last night and my tv boxes (both of them) show error CS9993 and all channels if clicked have a popup 'Upgrade to view'?I had a payment to make on Tuesday (£20 for dec + jan)  which was paid and today it shows another £10.40 (...

Missing power cable

Moved house, had three tv boxes delivered. Power cable for one of the mini boxes was missing. Have requested from VM FOUR TIMES and every time they have sent the wrong cable or only half of it. What do I do?! 

Deleting Prime App

My prime app on the TV is logged into my exhusband.I want to delete it/re-install or log out of his account and in with mine but as soon as you click on the app it automatically logs into his new family's account! (Hadnt logged in since he left it se...

Holly9 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2000 fault code

I have been having issues with recording, watching previously recorded films/programmes, pausing and rewinding anything. I keep getting the error code CS2000. Engineer said it was a signal issue but still not fixed! is this a common fault? How long d...

MrGrb79 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Box Output Flickering

I have a brand new 360 box and the tv output keeps flickering. I have tried three different HDMI cables and am still getting the same issues.

lewchan by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error CS2511 Playback not possible

I'd like to watch the NFL match replays (Sky Sports Mix) which are shown as being available (in the guide on the TV box or iPhone app) but whenever I try to play them it shows 'playback not possible' and error code CS2511.I've little appetite to call...

g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kangaroo Remote Control

I wonder if anyone can help me. Recently one of my 360 remote controls has started to behave like a kangaroo. When using the direction buttons - the four grouped around the central OK button - the cursor jumps about and it becomes difficult to select...

thrice by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot unpair 360 remote from TV

It is driving me mad that if I close my virgin box my tv goes off as well. I watch apps not available on Virgin. Also if my TV goes into standby the only option is to turn off and start all over again turning on my virgin box that I can only do by pr...

SW666 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I check if engineer is coming?

I am due an engineer visit today to have a second TV box installed in the but when I check on the app there are no appointments booked. Should I be concerned?  I know there's still plenty of time, but my husband has taken the afternoon off and I just...

Melvin67 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos