Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV360 No signal HDMI

Hello,I have a 360 box connected by HDMI but no signal or picture.The cable works when plugged in a older tv but not in the newer tv I want to use.I have checked a few options around screen res but still no picture. Any help will be apprectiated. Tha...

JRacer5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OK button does nothing when selecting recording

 when I try to select to either watch or delete a show on which there are multiple recordings of (as above), pressing the OK button does nothing. The OK button works fine in all other scenarios, including where there’s just one episode recorded of a ...

IMG_1779.jpeg IMG_1780.jpeg

Resolved! TNT ultimate dark picture

Got arsenal forest on and ultimate picture is so dark. TNT hd is fine. Anybody know what this should be or is it just a temporary fault with the channel

Resolved! Please add option to disable HDR

TNT Sport Ultimate used to give me an excellent 4K picture to watch, however now since it’s through HDR signal the picture on my screen is really dark, same goes for Sky Sports UHD (I had to remove these channels it was that poor) why can’t we disabl...

AHoyle90 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv Box stuck on 'please wait' screen

Our TV box decided on Wednesday to get stuck on the 'please wait' screen and won't go any further. I have tried to get a diagnostic fault code but the app keeps saying 'we have a problem on our end' and to try again in 30 mins. I still can't get a di...

TV Connection Help

I'm looking for some connection advice before adding tv to my broadband. My virgin wall socket is in the same place as the TV but the Virgin Hub is approx 4 metres away (extension cable) So to connect leaving the Virgin Hub where it is now can I.Disc...