Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 box storage issue

We’ve had this box for 1 month, only about 15 hours of recordings saved, and it is saying we have no storage left & cannot record anything else. Anyone had similar/have advice? We have done a factory reset, keeping recordings, and situation unchanged...

TNT rip off

So I pay for HD, but since the change to TNT HD is only available to discovery+ customers.moreover, according to the latest edit email all whom have sky sports have HD? Why do I pay extra?in addition, the HD one gets on discovery+ is real HD, why am ...

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 losing app login details

Good morning.Every day for the last week I've had to login to each app on the V360 again. It's not only getting annoying, it's hopeless and a complete waste of time.I've tried calling but the wait time is too long, life is too short for this.I'm look...

Resolved! TV360 and remote app?

Hi just joined the group as have been searching for some assistance. Virgin replaced my V6 box only yesterday with the TV360 update. I can no longer access the Virgin TV remote function on my iPhone to set up recording etc. when away from home. I hav...

markyb11 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix and Amazon not doing 4K

Hello, Moved over from sky to virgin again and got the TV 360 box. I pay for 4k on Netflix, Amazon & Disney but the only app on the box with will output to 4k is Disney. Is there a reason why Amazon and Netflix aren’t? 

Joesten by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setup

I am due to get a tv360 box shortly and have been checking on the internet how to connect it. I have got quite confused. Will it work without a connection to the coax socket on the rear of the boxDoes it need the TV aerial to be connected to itDoes i...

CJ38 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itv2

No schedule showing on itv2. Programs on, but won't record. Itv2+1 ok

red1973 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV360 Recorded progammes will not delete

Hello,Some, but not all, recorded programmes will not delete after being watched, either using the Delete at the end of watching it, or from within the Menu stating that it could not be done at this time.Tried doing it through the TV Go app and get a...

VM 360 tv box CS9993 error code

For the past 17 hours we have only been able to view 'live' tv. The hub has been powered down several times, and when the error code continued, the hub reset to factory settings - still no change in the error codes shown!The 360 box has been powered ...