Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Profile Update Conflict CS6211

HiYesterday I moved over to V360 and so far I really like it. However I have an issue as follows.... (see screenshot also).I have created a profile on the mini box, but it is not showing on the main box (the one screenshotted) and if I try and create...

20240904_165103.jpg
strafft by Dialled in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coaxial cable extension

Hello,I have seen some older posts on here and it seems I can request a longer coaxial cable. I have decided to move my TV just a few feet and unfortunately the short cable that it came with just doesn't reach so is it possible for me to order one th...

FreddieJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Box complaint

During a telephone call to customer services I was offered a deal to upgrade my package which would include 360 TV. I was told that as I was a long time customer and had had my old box since 2017 the deal would include a new TV Box. As I thought the ...

ibbotson by Dialled in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 TV Box has wiped all recordings, Help?

Hi,I don't know if anyone can help, but I've just had an issue with my Virgin 360 TV box.I first noticed a problem while watching a film on live TV, when I tried pausing the film it showed as paused on screen, however when I unpaused it jumped back t...

17255517069821002783734651177649.jpg
Dash145H by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidentally subscribed to channel

New to TV360 and have accidentally subscribed to a channel. The interface is awful, just by clicking okay you subscribe. It asked for a pin to view i assumed given it was past watershed but it subscribed me. There was also no warning that it would me...

Remote stopped scrolling in recordings

I've only had the remote a couple of months and altho I can scroll down in the guide it has stopped for my recordings.I shouldn't be having this problem and I'm not amused.My last remote for my tivo I had for years and never had one single problem.I ...

Echo005 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Watch live or from beginning message box

I have just updated to TV360 from V6. Every time I select a channel it asks me if I want to watch from the beginning or live. How do I remove this box and just have the channel that I have selected come on live? It's driving me mad?

David78 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos