Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When will my broadband be back working

I have had no internet since last Monday and limited tv Chanel’s. It did come back on on Friday but went back off on Saturday evening and no one will answer my calls and I am getting zero information from anyone. Virgin media on Twitter directed me h...

Cunny68 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV 360 installation problem

On 15 June I installed a new 360 box which is up and running but only delivers live TV. No functionality of any kind  No catch up, no on demand, no record, no apps etc.etc. I also get error codes V210 and M63. After two 2 hour phone sessions with Cus...

Mel41 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports UHD

A few weeks ago I got an offer for three months of Sky Sports UHD channels free. They promised the Ashes etc. I signed up and got a message saying I would next get a message saying it was set-up. Since then, nothing. Was it a scam?

Jonmal by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixelation of TV Channels - Fault Ref: F010763089

Hi as a programmer and engineer at the University of Bolton. All my services are pixilated on all services in the middle of the screen.   At the start of the programme. EG.  I have record the evidence for the engineer call out on the TiVo 360 box. We...

tecky7 by On our wavelength
  • 122 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Remote Control Not Connected (Again)

The short version of this post is that our current 360 remote control has stopped connecting to the paired 360 box.The batteries in the remote are in good condition. Attempting to repair the remote with the box, following a factory reset, failed and ...

Kelmon by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

AEW PPV

I'm wondering if Forbidden Door is going to be on demand? Double or Nothing wasn't earlier in the year so is forbidden door going to be there on sun?

Hub box issue

Can anyone tell me why the light on my hub is showing red and not white please?  This has been going on for 5 days.  I have contacted Virgin many times and have been sent messages in how to fix the issue.  I followed instructions but no change.  Then...

Tinny low quality sound

I dont know what it is but some recordings and live channels sound like they have the microphone inside a tin bucket, very poor quality some channels are fine but some are really bad and its only a recent thing, it seems to come and go on different c...

EnderXi by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITVX not opening

Itvx has suddenly stopped, it just does not open at all. All other streaming apps seem fine. Any ideas?