Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App screen taking > 5 mins to load

For a couple of days, we experienced the App screen taking well over 5 mins to load. We booked an engineer and then the problem resolved itself.Has anyone else experienced this and, did they ever find the cause or, like us, did it just sort itself ou...

PaulD8 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V360 series links/planned recordings

I've recently upgraded to a 360 box and lost all previously recorded tv shows and films + films so am just trying to reset the series links. However, for some reason when I try to do a new series link for something like Eastenders , which is every Mo...

ScenicPaul by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lyle Lyle crocodile rated 18?

As described in the title my son tried to watch Lyle Lyle crocodile this morning and kept saying it was asking for a pin. I thought he was doing something wrong, but I looked and noticed that the film has been rated as an 18?Can this please get corre...

My tv channels come up

I did a upgrade got the email but the new chanells have yet to come up was told can take up to 2 hours been 3 hours so when will I get this  

TV Problems

I am seriously thinking of leaving Virgin when it’s time for renewal.During the day everything on the TV appears to work fine but come evening it goes absolutely haywire.I can go to my recordings and all I get is blank square boxes and then a picture...

lthoel2 by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Screen No Sound

I have suffered with this for almost a year but tonight 22/7/23 went off from about 21:30, affecting ALL channels . No error messages just black screen and no soundCan view the TV360 GUI so the usual fob offs of check hdmi cables etc do not apply.App...

jka94036 by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV cable.

Hi, I’ve moved my lounge around and now the cable needs extending. Please advise how to make an appointment for an engineer. Thanks! 

Resolved! Cs6002 hard drive error

HiSeem to have the same as others here.  Have 2 boxes both with this error codes.  Have tried resets on the boxes but both seem to be broken.  Is it possible to get replacements here or do i need to contact customer services? 

Afcb78 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos