QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old tenant preventing connection

Have just moved into a property and they cannot set us up as the old tenant still has an active account. Phoning has not been that helpful as a call back I was promised was never received and have to tell whole story again every time in phone… where ...

Tibby17 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will this cable work?

I’ve just switched to Virgin and discovered I need a VM white box. All I have is the below but I can’t plug my Virgin plug into the box or the cable coming out of it. Can anyone tell me what I should do? Thank you so much!

IMG_6578.jpeg image.jpg

Speaking to someone about new account credit

  Hi. I joined VirginMedia online on Saturday. I got the attached offer, but the £235 credit is not showing up on my account - and I can’t seem to find anyone in customer service who can help (or even view my order reference number to see what I was ...

IMG_4960.jpeg IMG_4958.jpeg
Rahul21 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown box cover missing

Hi,Hope you are well.My brown box cover is missing outside the property and I am worried the rain might damage the cables.Could you kindly arrange for a replacement or can I order one somewhere? 

User273 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am unable to record at the moment and keep getting the error message Virgin TV 1 is offline or not connecting. Turn it on to check if your recording was successfully scheduled. I have turned the router on and off on several occasions with no benefi...

oil9042 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos