Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

a problem registering that password

Hello,  To register to My Virgin Media but everytime I go to enter a password, it keeps saying ‘there’s a problem registering that password’i have tried so many different combinations and still nothing.some help would be much appreciated 

rhysl95 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged twice

Been charged twice as I made a payment on the 5th manually expecting my direct debit to be 0 and you have taken the same payment again. I would like a refund on my payment made please and direct debit date changed. 

Referral credit not applied

Hi All, Does anyone know why referral credits are not being paid. I contacted VM and they fobbed me off to Aklamio. Spoken to Aklamio and they told me there's no record of any credit referral on my account.This sounds so sketchy. Like the sales guy w...

Unbelievably bad service

Absolutely appalling costomer service,. Bill sudenly shot up from £45 to £100 a month. Customer servicesonly was only interested in passing me over to colection service to pay a bill over double what it should have been, when they reviewed the packag...

Terry74 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside box needs covering

The old Virgin box we have had for some time outside our house has no cover and the wires are sticking out, am concerned now if Grandchildren etc go near it!  How do I get this covered and made safe?  Tried to make contact via fault reporting but doe...

20230710_195355.jpg
pudos by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't login to account settings

I can login to webmail ok, but can't login to manage my account. The fact I can login to webmail using my primary account credentials shows the account is fine. I have tried on pc, tablet and mobile phone, the latter not on wifi, but connected to the...

No contract received

Hi,I placed an order for broadband on 23rd June with an email saying I'd receive the contract and an appointment confirmation (booked for 12th July) shortly.I have not received the contract or the appointment confirmation.Could you help me with this?

Resolved! Re: Sky Sports UHD for £3 offer

Hi. I'm another customer who received the offer to add Sky Sports UHD for £3/month on June 6th. I responded a week or so later using the link in that email and received an acknowledgment by email (from Web Sales Campaigns) on June 15th but then nothi...

Nick_H47 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos