Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trouble when registering an account

I am having a similar issue to what loads of other forum members appear to be having in relation to attempting to Register a new account. I got my setup sorted on Saturday but when i'm trying to register an account and it isn't allowing me. I am gett...

hayz123 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account number

Hi!Literally this is my 3rd post. I signed up for VM broadband via O². Internet runni g since 1st November. Got welcome letter and everything instead of my account number, so i can not register to VM to get a proper account to manage my broadband. Pl...

Strange email

I have had an email saying I have a new contract, this is 2 days after my contract is due to end. I do not wish to continue with Virgin, can anyone from Virgin please explain what's going on?

Incorrectly being charged for Netflix

HelloEver since changing my package from a TV & broadband package to broadband & phone only, I’ve continuously been charged for a Netflix subscription via Virgin Media. I have never activated Netflix via Virgin, I don’t have a virgin TV box and I hav...

legosuit by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renew contract offer email

Today I received an email to renew my contract (3 months) early. It claims to offer "the package you know and love – with the same 132Mbps average download speeds – for just a little extra a month*" with the * referring to the April increase.After ha...

renew.png

How to pay my bill

Hello, I'm stuck as I have no idea how to pay my bill since I cannot sign up with the app. I was in contact with someone from Virgin Media but they seem to be responding. I just want to pay my bill!!!Can someone please help me??

reboi by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online payment not working

I've been trying to pay my bill online but it won't let me scroll down to press the button to confirm that I have confirmed the payment in my banking app. It's been like this for months now and I end up needing to call up to complete the payment. Can...

Npfairy by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account contact details

I’ve renewed my contract but it has gone to an obsolete email address. I cant access it. The address is not in my online account details. I can’t change the address to the right one or approve the contract which will expire. Again. 

Jdh1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos