Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Billing - Whatsapp Form - Scam?

I’ve been trying to deal with the Whastapp Chat for several months for appear to be not applying to credit every month. I’ve started a new chat with them today and they’ve sent me a weblink form to complete for security. It seems really suspicious bu...

Gsanghera by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to register a power of attorney

Please help, I’ve been trying to register a power of attorney for my father who has dementia. I have a v code from the office of the public guardian. I’ve tried calling the team on 0345 454 1111. So far they are unwilling to put me in contact with an...

AntB2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: No Welcome Email or Account Number?

Hi,I also have the same problem- I have ordered a self-install box to a property previously supplied by Virgin Media as well, and have received two emails: a pre-contract one and an order summary, but no order confirmation or full contract has been s...

Len4 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power of attorney

Can someone PM me please? My father in law has dementia and I am trying to help sort out his account as I have a power of attorney for him. His current package only seems to include broadband and phone line but looks very expensive.

Refund Issue

I cancelled my account back in Oct '23 and ended up being about 34 pound in credit, I was told over the phone that the money would be returned to my debit card the next month. Xmas happened and I forgot about it til now. Just logged in the 34 quid is...

pross22 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light on hub since September

The red light on hub is on all the time, since September. I rebooted the hub and it is still the same, no issues were found when tested. It is not in sunlight, when I use whatsApp calls shows the message Poor signal, even if I'm close to the hub. Is ...

Complaints

Hi I should have a complaint open was chatting with beth_g vm staff but message have gone cold it related to compensation on my acc due to long winded Internet issues.Can anyone help please