Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract didn't renew?

I signed up to a black friday deal in november and got an email with a contract summary sheet etc. It didn't say I had to do anything or confirm anything. I assumed that was it, I would change over.A week or two later I get an email saying I still ha...

All service's Disconnected within 12 hours

Yesterday I called to see if I could get a better deal but got nowhere so decided to cancel.  I was told 30 days notice and that services would be disconnected on the 14th Feb.  Woke this morning to find no broadband, TV or landline service.   I've c...

kalpeshv by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit still not applied after 4 calls !!

I've seen many a thread on here about the same thing and frankly I'm disgusted by virgins customer service.  The only thing is when you have no issues the speed of the service and reliability is second to none.  However I have 2 credit items that are...

Danloki by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded online and VM not acknowledging

Hi,I am very frustrated with the situation with my VM service and I am posting here as I can see no progress despite multiple calls. The situation is as below:- I get very poor wifi coverage on our 1st floor and having called the customer services wh...

VMUser7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline missing on contract

My contract has ended. Today I discussed a new contract  Broadband 125 Mb, Landline and weekend calls, and a Streamer box (which I didn't want but was told it made the contract cheaper). When I checked the details sent to me by email the contract was...

Maricha by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos