Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal activation

I received an email on 13/1/24 offering a renewal of my contract which was due to end on 4/2/24. I accepted the offer, received the email from Virgin media web team and a week later, as I had heard nothing, I spent 6 hours on a WhatsApp chat over two...

jw98 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worse service ever

Why I ever joined virgin media, I don't know. You are the worse company ever. Obnoxious customer services staff, asking for money I don't owe for a call out for your broadband which isn't working properly and making it extremely difficult to end cont...

Lo8 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing Incorrect Billing 2023- 2024

It has been such a stressful sitation with Virgin Media since 2023 to today 8th Jan 2024.  Agree . Plelased credit not issued and actually applied and added to this months bill, again.   I had raised the official complaint and have their ref number P...

Resolved! Complaints - unable to cancel

How do I complain and make sure it is heard? It's impossible to get anywhere via service agents over the phone and because of deliberate delays in canceling our contract, I'm in this position now. I submitted a complaint via the web portal around the...

Resolved! New Contract

My contract was up for renewal, I clicked through the offers and managed to get a better deal with basic tv for £55. That was around a month ago. Got my new contract sent via email but haven’t heard anything since.order reference CH2058356812Hopefull...

"Change my Package" Utter Confusion!

Hi there, I've been a Virgin customer for years (ever since Blueyonder ran the service in these parts) and I've been happy with the service. In recent years, however,  the cost has become a problem, so I looked at possibly swapping my package for a l...

mell349 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for wrong speed for 18 months!

My 18 months contract was up for renewal so called to see what my options were. We'd always been a 500mb customer and recently upgraded to a VOLT 1Gig package. To my surprise (shock), I was told the maximum speed at my property had ALWAYS been 350mb....

Aboyy by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos