Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Downgrading Package

My posts are getting marked as spam for some reason, so I'll keep it short. Impossible to get through to the VM team about this so I'm asking hereCan a member of the virgin team help me please, my package is due for renewal soon and I want to remove ...

AndyMoet by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing Engineer Appointment

Changing an engineer appointment online doesn’t seem to work. I chose a new appointment, went to confirm and got a screen saying Sorry, can’t run a service status check now. Which didn’t seem very relevant 

piers52 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant change phone number

Hi,So I changed my phone number few times online,it says its ok and no errors. But when I refresh page it still shows old number that I dont even recognise and it hasnt updated. What should I do?

lapuske by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect billing ... AGAIN

Good afternoon,Unfortunately it's becoming a bit of a chore having to constantly contact VM CS in regards to my Package billing. I have just received this month's bill and for the umpteenth time is incorrect. I would have thought that after going thr...

JC6310 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potential of damage to cables

Not sure if this is a county council issue whom I have already reported or Virgin who may well also need to inform Northumberland county council. The area of concern is at post code NE625DU Olympia Avenue. The Hippuris plant also known as Mares Tale ...

1000010646.jpg 1000010642.jpg 1000010641.jpg 1000010644.jpg

Downgrading Package/Cancelling

Hi,As has been written hundreds of times on here, I cant seem to downgrade my package or even cancel it.I tried 4 times today to call (0345454111) and kept getting cut off. Once I did finally get through to a person to talk about my package, he put m...

AndyMoet by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Downgrade Cooling Off

I had a conversation with Virgin Media customer services about downgrading my broadband services. Customer services informed me that:They are going to cancel my current contract.A new contract will start, which comes with a 14-day cooling-off period,...

mark1411 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links