Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

New contract not what I ordered

I received an offer from Virgin by phone on 30th January to reduce the price I was paying whilst also adding TV360, landline services and an O2 sim. I agreed to this and got a contract with start date 2nd Feb, the TV360 box arrived and I installed it...

Contract wrong after upgrade

I upgraded online to a TV+Broadband package (previously BB only). I've just had an email to say changes have now been made with a new contract attached, but no mention of TV. It lists the new higher price with zero change to service.  Is this expecte...

CalumH93 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirmation of termination

Several weeks ago I spent more than 3 hours on the phone trying to arrange termination of broadband.  I am out of contract.  I spoke to two advisers, cut off both times when they said I needed to confirm my wishes with ‘retentions’ and spent ages res...

Cancelled Virgin broadband/TV

Hi,I cancelled my services within my 14 day cooling period on the 24th of Jan and was told by the agent all I would pay would be a closing balance of £22.80. Since then I've been charged the full bill amount for January and have just gotten my bill f...

Price Increase 2024

The release of the latest monthly UK inflation figures, which saw the Retail Price Index (RPI) fall to 4.9% (down from 13.4% at this time last year), means that UK customers of Virgin Media and O2 can now confirm how much they’re going to be impacted...

unisoft by Well-informed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong email when ordered

I put an incorrect email address in when placing my order for virgin broadband so I didn't receive my confirmation email. Now I received my equipment but I can't use then because I did not receive an e-mail with my account number. How can I fix this?

Z3TAR by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos